The current 16A coming from the socket is used for charging. The car thus receives a lower current than the charger itself allows, but thanks to the adapter, this socket can be used at least for slower charging. One phase is used and the maximum charging power is 3.6 kW.
The adapter ensures completely safe charging without any risk for the charger, electric car or people. On the charger side, the adapter is equipped with a high quality WALTHER head. Thanks to its size and design, the adapter is easy to store, thus it is suitable for travel and allows connection to any SCHUKO socket.
The adapter is suitable in combination with a portable charger for all electric cars that have a 32A on-board charger with an output of 7.4 - 22 kW.
- SCHUKO plug (electrical grid)
- industrial three-phase 5-pin 32A CEE socket brand WALTHER (charger / appliance)
- protection against the intrusion of solid foreign bodies with a diameter of 1 mm and larger
- protection against water coming from all directions
- maximum charging power: 3.6 kW
- cable length: 0.5 m
- color: red, white and black
Security and certificates
All adapters are tested to ensure their safety. Testing takes place individually. The protective cover is IP44 certified. Walther production processes and equipment have received ISO 9001 certification.
The adapter is covered by a standard 24-month warranty.