The current 16A coming from the socket is used for charging. One to three phases are used depending on the onboard charger of the electric car. The maximum charging power is 3.6 - 11 kW depending on the number of phases used.
The adapter ensures completely safe charging of the electric car without any risk for the charger, car or manipulators. On the charger side, the adapter is equipped with a quality WALTHER head. Thanks to its size and design, the adapter is easy to store, and thus it is suitable for travel and allows connection to any 16A CEE socket.
- Industrial three-phase 5-pin 16A CEE plug (electrical grid)
- Industrial three-phase 5-pin 32A CEE socket brand WALTHER (charger / appliance)
- Protection against the intrusion of solid foreign bodies with a diameter of 1 mm and larger
- Protection against water splashing from all directions
- Maximum charging power: 11 kW
- Cable length: 0.5 m
- Color: red, white and black
Security and certificates
All adapters are tested to ensure their safety. The protective cover is IP44 certified. Walther production processes and equipment have received ISO 9001 certification.
The adapter is covered by a standard 24-month warranty.