The Electricity Meter SDM72D-M measures and displays the characteristics of three phase four wires (3p4w), including power, active energy, imported or exported. Energy is measured in kWh. In order to measure energy, the unit requires voltage and current inputs in addition to the supply required to power the product.
Eastron electricity meter supports up to 100A in direct connection. It saves the cost and avoids the trouble of connecting external CTs, which makes the unit cost-effective and easy to use. Built-in interface provides pulse and RS485 Modbus RTU outputs. Configuration is password protected.
- Dimensions: 100mm*72mm*66mm
- Model Number: SDM72D-M
- Display Type: Digital Only
- Measuring Range: 999999.99kWh
- Supply Voltage: 230V / 110V
- Operating Temperature: -25~+55°
- Function: Measures Electricity Board (EB) and Diesel Generator ( DG)
- Display: kWh & W
- Communication: Modbus RTU
- Communication address: 1~247
- Transmission mode: Half duplex
- Data type: Floating point
Security and certificates
The electricity meter has a MID certificate according to the European Directive for Measuring Instruments 2004/22 / EC. Moreover, it has CE and ROHS certifications. It fulfills all the requirements of Accuracy Class: Class 1.0 / Class 0.5s.
The meter has reinforced additional insulation (protection class II) and meets the requirements of the international standard IEC 62053-21 for electricity metering devices.
The meter complies with IEC 61000-4-2 and IEC 61000-4-3 regarding Electrostatic Discharge and Immunity to Radiated Fields.