Functions of residual circuit breakers type B:
Protection against electric shock.
Residual current circuit breakers type B are used in photovoltaic installations, households, as protection for chargers of electric cars, and special purpose industrial power distribution systems (direct current).
Technical data of Ev31-63-B
- Number of poles: 2P, 4P
- Rated voltage AC (V): 230/400
- Rated current (A): 25, 40, 63
- Short circuit capacity (kA): 10
- Rated making and breaking capacity (A): 10xIn
- Rated frequency (Hz): 50
- Rated residual operating current (A): 0.03, 0.1, 0.3
- Electromechanical lifetime (cycles): 4000
- Tightening torque (Nm): 2
- Maximum conductor diameter (mm2): 25
- Ev31-63-B: short-time delay tripping
- Surge currentwithstand capability with current waveform 8/20 µs is 3 kA.
- When designing and installing electrical installations, electrical loads that can generate d.c. residual currents in the event of fault, must be assigned a separate electrical circuit.
- Optional operating position
- Degree of protection IP20; after installation in a distribution box IP40
- Assembly to a 35 mm wide mounting rail in accordance with EN 60715